Time Traveling

I watched a movie recently called The Time Traveler's Wife. I really enjoyed the movie and there were some aspects of it that I could really relate to. The time traveler's wife is always waiting for her husband to return home- it strikes a chord with me. Obviously you are not waking up in strange places, different eras completely naked, but you are gone an awful lot. Even after all these years, I still miss you when you go. I didn't take any photos today, but I have a few old ones I haven't shared yet. These were taken last week while we were at your work, waiting for you......

Say what?
Say what?

Silly girls
Silly girls.

A little help please
A little help please.

What is she doing?
Sharing secrets. Plotting against me no doubt.

Raspberry
Raspberry.

You want me to what?
You want me to do what??

I love you and miss you terribly Sean James Jordan. Come home soon.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.