The man in the box.

Not really, it is just Autumn but saying the little girl in the box doesn't sound as cool.

Autumn in the box
Autumn got in the box and was popping out of it.

Go that way
Then she told me, "Mommy, go that way."

I think Autumn is on the tail end of this "cold." She already seems to be feeling better. Her nose is drying up, so that is good. I gave both of the girls a bath tonight, then I even got one! Emelia did something today that shocked me.....

Emelia rolling over
She rolled over. Of course that happened the day after you leave.

Something else that waited for you to leave..... a 4.9 earthquake. It was the first time I've actually felt one since we moved to Alaska. It was, to say the least, scary to me! It did sound like a train/car/plane hit the house.

Autumn was in rare form today. She told me that:

Nap on the stairs.
She was going to take a nap on the stairs.

Take a nap.
Just kidding!!

Smiles from Autumn
Such a sweet girl.

Tomorrow we go to the Buckner gym for the first time with Emelia. I'm feeling a little nervous about it, but I'm sure they will do fine. I need some workout time and some time without kids!!

I love you and miss you very much.

Your Favorite wife and Airman. xoxo

A message from your daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.