A ray of sunshine.

Autumn's fever finally broke yesterday. I am assuming the antibiotics are doing their job. I'm completely exhausted now as is Autumn. Still having a hard time getting enough fluids in her, but she is coming around.

This is the first time Autumn has ever been this sick. I mean, we've dealt with a few colds here and there and even a stomach virus, but she has never run a fever before and the IV/catheter was very traumitizing to me.

I feel very fortunate because the second visit to the Emergency room, there was a toddler just a bit younger than Autumn who fell in the pool and died. His family was completely distraught and if I thought I had it bad, it was nothing compared to what that family was going through.

Sean-I miss you terribly and I honestly did not think I was going to get through this trip without you. You have no idea how close I was to begging you to try and make it here. I hope that your work trip to Neveda is going good and that you are not suffering from heat exhaustion. Autumn misses you terribly as do I. I love you and hope I get to talk to you soon.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Comments

Megan said…
Oh my! Poor Autumn! And poor mom! You both must be exhausted. :(
I'm really really glad to hear Autumn is on her way to recovery.
Anonymous said…
I really hope your little princess is ok now...

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.