You're pushing my buttons!

Today we decided to stay local. We went to downtown Anchorage and ate at this place called the Snow Goose. It was more of a lame duck. I would like to say that the location is nice (has good views of Mt Susitna)and is convenient to downtown, but the food was just OK. This restaurant is also a brewery and perhaps if you go for just a beer, you may have a more enjoyable experience, but as far as the food goes, I'd pass!

After lunch, we stopped by the information place.

Down town flowers
It's such a neat place. They have a grass roof and the flowers are just gorgeous.

Then we headed over to Towne Square to check out the fountain.
Sean and Autumnator
My look a likes.

Autumn towne Square fountain
Autumn standing atop the fountain all by herself.

Sean and Autumn at Towne Square
Psych!

Climbing on the wall.
Autumn crawled.

Fountain screaming
Screamed.

Fountain
Stared.

Pushing my buttons
Then started pushing her button! I was just glad she wasn't pushing the two north of that location (which she was doing on the airplane ride home from South Carolina to Anchorage)!!

On our way back to the car I bumped into this creep.
Cherish and Creepy Fox
I have no idea what this guy is doing out there, but I felt strongly I needed my picture taken with him.

Off to bed with me! Looking forward to tomorrow (sorta).

Comments

Megan said…
Autumn is too funny! Pushing her buttons, lol. I'm flying with Alyssa to Oregon sometime just after she officially turns 9 months...I'm curious to see how she'll act.
I see what you mean- you can definitely tell Autumn is your hubby's daughter! In her own way, she does look like him. :)
You look lovely in that last photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.