The truth about Autumn.

Why on Earth would someone chose to sit on an airplane with a 16 month old from Alaska to South Carolina is beyond me. I suppose I'm a glutton for punishment! These are the undeniable truths about Autumn.

1. Autumn is a savage- I'm not sure I need to elaborate much more on this. We all know it.

2. Autumn is nosey- she needed to know what the pilots were doing, the flight attendants, the old lady in front of me. Why was the man next to us covering his face with his blanket like she does (he was trying to sleep in peace- with NO help from Autumn).

3. Autumn is incredibly smart- Autumn pointed to the aircraft we were on like she does when she is on the ground. I could tell that she was a bit perplexed that the noise of the airplane was so close, but she knew we were in the thing she always stands on the ground and points at.

4. Autumn loves dogs. By the end of the first full day here at my mom's and dad's, she had figured out how to let the dogs out of their crates. At every opportunity, she does just that.

5. Autumn likes her space. I am not sure if this attribute is from Sean or from me, but she doesn't like people to get in her face. She'll tell you no or even hit you in a heartbeat if you invade her personal space.

Anyway, we made it to South Carolina in one piece. We both survived it. Autumn got to see lightening for the very first time while we were on the airplane and she thought it was pretty neat. She also experienced her very first thunderstorm today.

It is hot here. I mean, crazy hot. Within in ten minutes of being outside, we are drenched in sweat. I have been keeping a close eye on this with Autumn.

It gets dark here. Did you know there are places that actually get dark at night during the summer? It is kind of nice.

I will have pictures to post soon, but I hope this catches you up for now.

Autumn and I will be poolside if you have any questions for us!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.