Surprise, Surprise.

I figured it was time for an update.

I went to the board yesterday for entrance to the Radiology program at the University of Alaska and overall I thought it went pretty good. Looking back at it, I wish I would have said a few things a little bit better and I wish I would have spent a little more time answering one of the questions, but it is out of my hands now.

Professor Wight (Director of Radiology at the school) said that they would be making their decision same day and then they would mail out a letter either way today, Friday June 5th. I could know as early as tomorrow. I cannot say for sure that I made it, but I gave it a good shot. It looked like there were a lot of applicants and if I don't make it, I will be doing A LOT of traveling. As soon as I know something, I will let you all know.

Now on to more interesting things:

Creamy Autumn
Autumn loves home made whip cream. Thank you Sean- Now if I even think about using the stand mixer, Autumn is right under my feet looking for the beater. It doesn't matter what I put in the mixer bowl either, if Autumn hears it, she comes a running!

Now for a picture I've been meaning to post since last weekend:
Do you know what I am thinking
Our visit to The Anchorage Museum. So in this photo, there is a water fountain. I wonder what Autumn is thinking about right now. I snapped off this photo and got to her just before she dove in! I love the way Autumn stands with her hands behind her back. It is so cute.

We wandered outside and in true Autumn form, she made a new friend:
Autumn and Cindy
Cindy- a very nice dog.

The sun was peeking out through some of the rain, so we went over to the gardens to see if there were any new blooms.
Funny Pic
Awesome Autumn.

Cherish at the Bo gardens.
Chilly Cherish.

What is that?
Autumn heard a noise, but it was just a bird- No bears or moose on this visit.

This is how you wear them
This is how you wear them right?

Sun glasses
She'll wear my glasses, but not hers!!!

So on to the surprise. We are headed to the Goose Creek next week. We are staying for two weeks. I feel a little guilty about this because we will be there over Father's day and it seems like since Sean is deploying, we would make a point to spend Father's day with him, but to the best of my knowledge- Sean will be TDY. Anyway, looking forward to a visit with my family.

Comments

Jen said…
Will we get to see you!?!?!?!?
Megan said…
I really like that picture of Autumn walking towards the fountain, as well! lol to her almost taking a dip! Kids are so funny.

Where you live looks so beautiful. I was lamenting to Michael that Ft. Lauderdale (aside from some crowded beaches), has no tree hammocks or nature trails to speak of. And the one or two we have, are too expensive to go to on a regular basis. :( I wish we had more options for outdoor outings, as you guys seem to have there.

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.