Bold Ridge.

I did bold ridge a few weeks ago, but I ran out of time and didn't get quite as high up as I would have liked.

I actually went 3 miles up that time and this time we went to 3.5 miles.

I don't know what was going on with me, but I was dying out there on the trail.

I hadn't slept well the last two nights.

It was really hot.

I was carrying a camelback bladder full of water (I think 3 Liters).

Anyway, after a 5 mile bike ride, it was a 3.5 mile climb with a 3,000 ft elevation gain (so roughly 1,000 feet per mile).

It took what felt like a long time, but once to the top, the views were completely amazing.

For one, you could see all of Eklutna lake.

There is a glacier back there you can see.

Bold Peak was obscured by clouds, but it didn't matter.... did you see the photos?

My day in pictures!


Getting my infusion.

I have two weeks left.


Some sort of fungi (cone fungi?)
































































Got my new expiration date today.

Five days with this port needle and then they will swap me out.

I'm almost through this part of the broken collar bone saga!

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.