ERNC Echo Bend to Crow Pass Trail

I'm still feeling a bit off today, but loads better than yesterday.

My temp is still a tiny bit high for me, so they are checking my blood work tomorrow and will let me know whether I need to be in patient again or not.

I'm hoping everything looks good tomorrow.

After my infusion today, Sean took me to Eagle River Nature Center.

We were supposed to go to icicle creek, but we ran short of time and turned back.


I really concentrated on drinking my water today.


Infusion went quick for me (I finished Ozark).


This super cute camp chair came in the mail today.

This one will be Millie's.

I ordered another one for me!

On to the hike.


We made quick work out to Echo Bend (3 miles).


We've been here before.


Flowers.


They look so delicate.


I like how these start off one color and as they move towards the stalk, they become another color.


I like seeing the intricate flower parts.


The view opened up, but lots of clouds.

I'm not mad about it though.

It dropped our temps down to low 60s. A lot more manageable!


This is a new one for me.


Eagle River.


I don't know why I look like I'm about to sneeze. HA


There are stairs?!?! I had no idea!








The blueberry has moved to fruit!








More bear scratching!?

While we were out on the trail, we saw a few groups coming in from Crow Pass.

There was a helicopter above that seemed to be searching in our vicinity.

I was beginning to get nervous they were looking for a naughty black bear that had several encounters with hikers on the trail.

After arriving home, we found out they were looking for two overdo (missing?) hikers.

Thankfully, they two men had been found.

I think we actually interacted with one of them.

So tomorrow the plan is Powerline Pass with Sean.

We will ride our bikes and then I plan to hike to the pass on foot.

Good night!

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.