Family Fun

We've been trying to limit our outings to no more than one big trip a day. So far, it has worked beautifully. Emelia fits right in and is so easy going. We've been getting outside and enjoying the sunshine. We've been trying to pick a park where I can get some walking in and Autumn can play.

On our way to the park, we encountered:
Doggie Driver
A doggie driver!!!!

Emelia
Emelia doing her thing- sleeping!

Having fun
Autumn enjoying the slide at Campbell Creek Park.

Going fast
Getting some good speed on that slide.

Sassy face
Sassy Autumn.

Running from dad
Running from Sean.

Today we went to Taku Park. After walking near a lake, we came across a cute little park.
Driving
Autumn had a good time.

Autumn and Emelia
Not so sure I could say the same for Emelia!

Holding hands
Autumn and Sean holding hands. Those two are so sweet.

Sweet angel Autumn
I cannot believe how big Autumn is getting. It really just dawned on me today. I don't know if it is because Emelia is here and she looks so small, or if it just really occurred to me that Autumn is really growing up.

Sean and Emelia
Sean and Emelia, again- Emelia doing her thing- sleeping!

A very nice passerby took our very first family photo and I will treasure it always.

The Jordan family.
The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.