I want to soak up the sun.

It has been absolutely gorgeous weather today. It got all the way up to 63 degrees. Believe it or not, we still have snow in our back yard and snow in our front yard. UGH!!!!!!! I swear we will be the last people on our block with snow in the yard.

Autumn made sure to soak up some sun.

Looking for sunshine
She is going to get super white hair this summer.

She has become super attached to her blanket since you left.
Blanket attachment
She has been carrying it around practically all day. That isn't normal for Autumn, but I guess if it is giving her comfort, I'm not going to interfere.

Chicken Salad
We had chicken salad for lunch. Autumn mainly ate the chicken and cheese, but she had some lettuce in there too!

After nap time, Autumn and I met Angie and Riley at the movie theater to see Disney's Oceans. It is a documentary about sea life and oceans in general. Autumn and Riley LOVED it! The girls were so excited to see the movie and Autumn learned so many new words. She said, "Crab, whale, penguin" so many others that I cannot think of right now. She also hollered out "spider" just about every single time a crab was on the screen!! The girls did really well, Autumn shared her blanket and kitty cat with Riley and it was just very sweet.

Once we got home, Autumn made her way back outside while I finished up dinner.

Sweet girl
More of Autumn and her blanket.

Green grass
Can you believe our grass is already turning green??

Loner
Autumn looking silly.

Going up
Going up.

Talking to her shadow
Autumn started talking to her shadow.

Saying hi to shadow
She was telling her shadow, "Hi."

going down
The sunshine has just been wonderful. I am hoping for another day like this tomorrow. I think we will try to spend a lot more time outside. I'm thinking about hitting up one of mine and Autumn's old haunts after the gym and before lunch tomorrow.

I discovered this evening that Autumn has started a collection:
Pine cone collection
Of pine cones. She is storing them in her "sand" box.

Big belly
Autumn's big belly! I can tell you that she didn't get that distended belly from dinner:

Chili
Mixed Bean Chili with Sweet Potato. I enjoyed it, but Autumn thought it was yucky. I'm going to try her with it again tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe she was just too full on the junk food from the movie theater. Again, I'm grateful because she at least tried several bites of it. I'm not sure if I would cook it again, we shall see what happens with the leftovers tomorrow.

Horse
Playing on her horse.

I've been having weird pains in my hip today. Just one of them. It feels like it is going numb and like there is a lot of pressure on it. I cannot believe tomorrow is 37 weeks. Just 21 days until my due date. I don't want Emelia to make her appearance this week, but seriously.... ANYTIME after Sunday would be great!!!

I'd like to say to a very special someone, you have 156 reasons to be happy today! God Bless!!

So that is pretty much what is going on with us. I think we may take a small walk down the road this evening to burn off some extra energy from our exciting day. Then off to bed with us. I will probably indulge in a small glass of port wine. I haven't had even one single contraction since you left, thank goodness, but my body feels tired. Anyway, I hope you had a great day today. I pulled you up on Google Earth and that 2,000 lb bomb you dropped was wicked cool, right on target and everything!! :-) I wish I could do that. Isn't there some sort of take your TACP wife and daughter to work day???? I think you should suggest it. Just saying.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Laying in the floor
Missing you more than words can say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.