Progress is progress

I have this idea in my mind that once there are two humans to look after, juggling them around gets a little more complicated. I keep thinking though, when I need to handle Autumn, I can always put Emelia in her crib and at least she would be safe, right???

In the walker in the crib
Wrong!!! Autumn has no trouble opening the door to Emelia's room despite the fact that we have a door knob cover on it. Once in the room, Autumn has no trouble at all getting in the crib.

You might be asking yourself, what is that in the crib. I'll tell you. It is a walker for Emelia. I had it setting out on the floor and Autumn got stuck in it like three times, so I collapsed it and put it in the crib thinking, how smart am I?? I'll just put this where Autumn cannot get it. Once again, WRONG!!!

Driving
I suppose the whole motivation behind getting in the crib was to get in the walker.

Having fun
At least she is having a good time. Guess we will have to come up with some sort of a way to keep Autumn from going into Emelia's room.

On a different note, it was sunny out today. Sean planted my:

Tomato
Tomato plant (shown above) and my rosemary. I'm so excited to start planting.

Sunshine
Maybe not the best picture of Autumn, but you see she is enjoying the sunshine!!

After some fun in the sun, we headed out to see the doctor for my 39 week appointment. Doctor said I was 1 cm dilated and that she'd see me next week. That didn't give me much hope that she thought I'd go into labor anytime soon, but progress is progress!!!! I'll take it.

39 weeks pregnant with Emelia
39 weeks pregnant with Emelia.

Hopefully the next time I post, it is with pictures of Emelia.

Comments

Melissa said…
That is hilarious about Autumn and the crib. You are going to have your hands full when that baby comes!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.