Welcome Emelia Grace!

I'll share the birth story another time, but for now I would like to introduce Emelia Grace Jordan. She was born on Sunday, May 23 at 1049 am. She weighs 8 pounds 10 ounces, was 21.5 inches long. Please enjoy our photos:

Feeling the pain
Feeling rough!

Emelia Grace Jordan
Getting cleaned up.

Big Breath
Big Breath.

EGJ
I just liked this shot.

8 pounds 10 ounces
Getting weighed.

Our first picture
Getting to meet Emelia for the first time. As you can see, I had been crying, but I was very happy to be holding Emelia.

My favorite
My favorite shot of us together.

Cherish and Emelia
A good shot of Emelia.

Sean and Emelia
Sean and Emelia.

Mean mug
And yes it would kill him to smile!

Cherish and Autumn
Getting to visit with Autumn finally!

Rock Star
One of my favorite shots of Emelia. I cannot get over how quiet she is compared to Autumn and how much she sleeps. Trust me when I say, I'm not complaining, it is just so shocking after the savagery of little Miss Autumn Harvest.

Checking out sister
Autumn meeting Emelia.

Giving her a blanket
Autumn sharing her blanket with Emelia. Just goes to show you what kind of human Autumn is. Her most prized possession, she gives to her sister.

Precious
Sweet girls.

Swaddling
"Swaddling" Emelia (yep, she is in there somewhere!).

Emelia, Kitty and Autumn
The gang.

Emelia and kitty
It just cracks me up that the ugly "MROWWWWWWW" has to be in so many pictures!! Thanks Cindy-loo-who!

Diaper
Autumn trying to change Emelia's diaper. I'd would just like to take a moment to point out that the whole time I was at the hospital, Sean didn't find it necessary to brush Autumn's "hair". OK, that isn't entirely true, but it was Tuesday before a comb or anything was put through that wild rats nest!

Sisters
Sisters.

Autumn asleep
Having a baby is hard work as Autumn can attest to.

Hardwork
Doesn't she look like an angel?

Going home
Getting ready to go home. Boy, I have to remember how to use that car seat again!

So we are home now, getting settled in and adjusted to being a family of four. I'm sleeping pretty good. I had to wake Emelia up last night to change her and nurse her. She let us sleep for four and half solid hours. The only time she cried over night was during a diaper change. She is very quiet, likes to observe, she can give quite the death stare though! She also snorts (and makes lots of other pig noises), it makes my heart smile so big when she does it. My very first impression when I saw Emelia was that she looked like her Uncle Brett. As time goes by, I'm not sure, maybe she does look like me.

Anyway, we are doing great and looking forward to posting some more pictures of all the fun things we will be doing this summer. Happy Birthday Emelia Grace!

Half smile
The Jordan's.

Comments

Megan said…
Congratulations!! She looks like an angel! I haven't been on this site in so long, so what aan entry to catch up with! Congrats, again! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.