Of mice and men.

Sean and I needed a thing or two from Lowe's and whenever Dingo sees us getting ready, 

he assumes he is invited.

When Sean told the dog to go back inside, he pouted, dropped his head 

and reluctantly went inside.

So, we told him to come along.  Dog's are allowed in Lowe's after all.





We had our first snow on October 18th.  

It's almost a week later and most of that snow is still on my drive way. 

My friend Linda is in town from Columbus, Georgia staying with Jan.

Social distancing and all, I stopped by to say hello!

Mr D LOVES the snow.

Millie had her first opportunity to get on her new to her skis.

In a way I am totally jealous.

She is completely unafraid to fall.

After seconds on her skis, she asks, "Where is the biggest hill?"

Man, I would kill to have learned some of these skills as a kid!


I'm pretty sure she fell more than she stood, but she had a great time.

This is a view from my run this past week.

I am now finished with week 5 of C25K.

It feels so good to be running again.

I am looking forward to putting in some miles cross country skiing though.



After my shoulder surgery, I was sleeping in our dungeon for awhile.

While I was down there, I discovered we had an invader.

I could hear the mouse jumping in and out of Dingo's food dish.

Sean set a trap and within a day, we caught this guy.

Sean re-homed the mouse and then we discovered....

We have another one!

Sean caught that one too and re-homed it with the first one (just in case they are a pair).

We have some holes that need to be filled, but hopefully, there are not any more mice!


Our sunsets are coming sooner and each day more magnificent then the last.

So on to Millie's mouth.

Her surgery is coming up on Wednesday.

There are the appliances that are going in her mouth.

 
For her lower lingual arch.

The top arch.  A chain will be attached to the bar to pull her impacted K9 into place.




I am trying not to feel nervous for the girl, but I am so worried she is going to be in so much pain.


Sean made this dish: chicken curry noodles.

I have to say, it really felt good in my stomach.

The Jordan's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.