Catch up!

Autumn got really sick on Friday- she was diagnosed with croup most likely caused by swine flu. Sean came home late Saturday night and I was so glad! I was sleep deprived and really needed the support of an extra person to look after Autumn while I got caught up on some rest. Autumn is still coughing and running a fever off and on, but she is doing much better. We are planning to stay in this week just to be sure that neither one of us gets exposed to anything else!

So, on to the fun stuff! Autumn acquired a new skill today.

Climbing the baby gate
She climbed the baby gate that is on the door to our bathroom where we hide the cat food and water. We have to hide it because like most toddlers, Autumn cannot keep away from it. She got this idea:

Badness
She dumped the cat food into the two smaller water dishes as well as all over the floor. Thanks. Now what to do about this situation? I am concerned she will go over that gate head first. Turning it around is not going to do much for us because there are foot holds on either side. Lets move on to another problem!

In Daddy's wallet
Autumn's a girl after my own heart. I can remember spending countless hours snooping around Sean's wallet. I do not know what is so fascinating about a man's wallet, but I like that Autumn digs all through it and pulls out EVERYTHING! She likes credit cards. I suppose we should have a talk with her about responsible spending.

Silly girl
When she got tired of Sean's wallet, she moved on to mine. I found my drivers license and Military ID card in the couch. At least she is smiling!

Climbing the chair
Refining an old skill.

Sean made Beef Burgundy for dinner.

Beef Burgundy
It was delicious!!!!! Now I'm waiting on dessert, Garcon!!! I mean, Sean!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.