It's raining, It's snowing!! The old man is.....

OK, I won't finish that!! We took a short drive up to Alpenglow today. We knew there would be snow up there and I'm so glad we did. We had an absolute blast. I think tomorrow we are going to don some snow gear and go back. I was wearing tennis shoes (duh! Not a smart idea) and my feet got wet!

Sean and Autumn.
Sean and Autumn (and the ever rare smile from Sean). Two peas in a pod.

Photobucket
Autumn didn't seem to enjoy sledding all by her lonesome.

Sean sledding very fast.
Sean, on the other hand, did!

Cherish and Autumn
Cherish and Autumn.

Snow
Checking out the snow up close. I like that you can see the snow flakes. Autumn likes saying the word, "snow."

Crying over a snowflake.
Checking out a snowflake up close. I don't know why this was so upsetting for Autumn. It wasn't like I was going to have Sean hit the tree and make all the snow fall on us (insert evil laugh here).

Scary Sledding
What on earth possessed Sean to put Autumn on his shoulders like that and sled down is beyond me. Autumn was scared out of her mind and grabbing his face with a very tight grip!

Very Scary sledding
When they finally stopped, Sean was hollering, "help I can't get up!" I ran over and grabbed Autumn up before she went in the snow!

Pre White wash.
Two seconds later, she fell right in the snow!

Sweet Autumn
My favorite picture of the day. Autumn trying to catch a snowflake on her tongue! What a cute little girl. Thank you for the wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.