Surviving with Jimi

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! Sean left on Saturday for Moody AFB, Georgia. He should be gone about a week. Autumn and I have been keeping busy, well really, we've been staying inside. It has been rainy, windy, and just pretty dreary. We've been snuggling up together, watching chick flicks and eating popcorn. Today was a pretty uneventful day. Autumn and I met Cindy and Dylan at the gym and did our walk, then we came home and Cindy cooked us lunch and we just hung out until after nap time.

Nap time was a big fat fail. We erroneously thought it would be cute if the kids slept together, but Mr Dylan was able to get Autumn's door open, so we split the kids up and this of course upset both of them. Autumn's feelings were hurt that Dylan left and I think Dylan was just upset about nap time!

Anyway, after about a 30 minute nap, both kids started crying (Autumn was about inconsolable) and after Cindy left, I got the nerve to feel around in Autumn's mouth. I think I can say that for the first time in 19 months, Autumn actually is teething. I felt a bunch of ridges and I have this feeling that the rest of those teeth are going to come in all at once. (For those of you that do not remember- Autumn only has six teeth right now and she just got those a few months ago!)

We are having Corn Beef and Cabbage for dinner, but while we were waiting for it to cook, Autumn rocked out to her favorite musician Jimi Hendrix. I LOVE it that she loves Jimi. I actually took several videos (which you and I can laugh over when you get home), but I'm only posting one. Check out Autumn's moves!!


If this doesn't make you laugh, then you have a heart of stone! Oh and what is up with the resting push-up position. I about fell in the floor when she did that! She must have learned that from you!

Here are a few pictures from last weekend when we drove up to Alpenglow to check out the termination dust.

Photobucket
Termination dust refers to the first snow fall, terminating summer/fall season or I've also been told it dates back to mining days-when the miners would close up and head out.

Above the clouds.
It is often cloudy and dreary in Anchorage, but if you change your view, you can get above the clouds and see some sunshine. This picture doesn't necessarily give you the full effect, but you can see we are above the clouds!

I love you Sean. I am looking forward to you coming home. I sure do hope you can visit with your family while you are there. Talk to you soon.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.