My little "helper"!

As you know, Autumn loves to "help" with the dishes. So far, in the past week, with Autumn's help, 1 bowl, 1 shot glass and two plates have been broken. I try to put away the glass stuff out the dishwasher before she wakes up, but sometimes I am just not quick enough.

Putting stuff away
I tried to find a wooden step stool for Autumn (my theory is that if she could see in that drawer, she would put things in their proper place), but I have been unsuccessful in that endeavor. I really think with Autumn's OCD, she really would put stuff in the correct place if she could see.

The great thing about Autumn's "help" is that she makes sure the dishes are really clean before she puts them away. Case in point:
Eating a butter knife.
Ewwww!!!! That knife is for you Sean!

Photobucket
And in the drawer it goes!

We've been in our pj's all day. Autumn's nose is running a little bit, my nose is running a lot. I am feeling very tired. I don't think it is anything serious, but I do think I am getting a cold. When I went out to the car yesterday, it was iced over- I usually get a cold when the weather changes. Hopefully a couple of days of relaxing will get us back to normal around here.

Eating dinner.
Autumn eating dinner- as you can see, the same outfit from this morning. For the first time in Autumn's whole life, she wore pj's the whole day.

I'm glad to hear that you will be going to see your parents tomorrow. Tell everybody we love them.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.