Rock on!

Sean passed his evaluation down at Moody, so he was able to go and visit his parents in Columbus. I'm so excited that he will get to see his family. I wish Autumn and I could go down there and meet up with everybody!

I'm still feeling a little under the weather, but feeling much better. I walked long and slow at the gym today, it did me wonders!

This evening, Cindy and Dylan came over for dinner.

Photobucket
Dylan with his tongue all out. I know it is a little blurry, but he was dancing and I thought it was a cute picture!

Autumn
Now Autumn's turn to look ridiculous.

Every once in a blue moon, your daughter looks like a civilized human.

Civilized humans.
Eating Pad Thai for dinner. I was shocked (although I don't know why) that Autumn and Dylan loved it!

Dylan was rude to his girlfriend and decided his business was more important than his dinner date!

Dylan on the phone.
On the phone!!!!!! No more phones at the dinner table. How many phones do these kids need? I see three!!

Yuo had better put that phone down.
Autumn was like you had better get off that phone boyfriend!

After dinner, the real fun began. We wanted to see how Dylan felt about Jimi- dude was a little rocker man!!! Check him out!



So that was our day in a nut shell. I love you and miss you bunches Sean. I cannot wait for you to get home.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. XOXO

6 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.