The danger zone.

The danger zone as defined by me. The area immeditately around Emelia or within her reach. I fixed Autumn's lunch today and handed it to her. She walked into the living room, sat her bowl down and asked me for something. I was in the process of fixing Emelia's lunch and my lunch. Autumn walks back into the living room and cries out, "Oh no. Emelia is eating it." I walk in and discover

Danger Zone
Emelia with Autumn's bowl. I was stunned because Emelia was still in her carseat, but managed to get ahold of Autumn's bowl. I told Autumn, let that be a lesson to you.

Emelia made a giant mess of that meal. I had to put her in the kitchen floor to get her cleaned up. She acts as though we are starving her!

I miss you Sean James Jordan. Autumn says she loves you.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

3 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.