Dylan's birthday.

We had a wonderful time. I said my goodbye's. Not sure if I will see Cindy before we leave for South Carolina.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Autumn was the first one to hit the floor for the candy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so funny to watch how different the boys and girls decorated their cookies. Autumn was so careful and precise. She put specific sprinkles in specific places.

Don't judge me for the next set of photos. I know I am horrible.

Photobucket
OK, from a distance, I don't trust you spider.

Photobucket
Getting a little closer.

Photobucket
Total melt down.

I know how terrible that is. At first I didn't think the spider was turned on. Then I wanted to get the picture. Emelia is OK.

I miss you.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

5 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.