Sometimes that girl!

Whenever Autumn really wants something, she now informs me that "Emelia really wants ________." When I call her out on it, she laughs! She is such a silly little girl. I have noticed that since you left, Autumn hasn't been asking me for coffee. I guess she doesn't like the way I make it. She only wants her daddy's coffee.

Autumn has been walking around taking some pictures. She captured this one:

Photobucket
Told you she was weird!

We are getting some snow. Not much. I should have shoveled this morning, but the girls woke up early and I just cannot do it with them awake and in the house. I'll get it tomorrow or something.

On a more positive note, I'm down 2.8 pounds in one day on that 5 day thing I'm doing. This is what my dinner looked like:

Photobucket
It was pretty tasty. I did cheat a little bit today. I just didn't think I was getting enough calories considering I'm running a minimum of five miles a day and breast feeding Emelia, so I stole some of Emelia's chicken at lunch time today.

Anyway, we are expecting company this evening (D and his mom).

Some pictures of the girls.

Photobucket
Fun with the balloon.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I feel so blessed to have such a happy girl. I keep thinking if they had been born in opposite order, I don't know if I would have been prepared. Emelia is such an easy going little girl. OK, she does have some attitude sometimes!

Photobucket
No telling what badness Miss Autumn is up to. I'm sure you can figure it out. You two operate on the same brain wave length!

Hope things are going well in Nevada.

I love you and miss you bunches.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Photobucket
At least two lonely girls waiting for their daddy to come home. 2 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.