We made it!

We made it to South Carolina in one piece. The worst part of our trip was Emelia falling out of the seat on the plane and smacking her face and then dumping a great big glass of apple juice all over me and Autumn.

It is so hot here. We are just loving it. Autumn keeps telling me that the sun is burning her. She misses her dad and asks to go home, but she is having such a good time with all of her cousins.

Autumn loves her grandpa and I'm hoping she will warm up to grandma soon.

I miss you Sean and wish you were here.

I have one photo from the last time we were here and one new photo from this trip. I'll be posting some more tomorrow.

Photobucket
This was Autumn November 2009, our last visit to SC.

Photobucket
Autumn now... relishing in the warmth of Charleston and enjoying an ice cream.

The Jordan's.

Comments

starfish said…
See if I had looked at this I would know what Columbus we were talking about. So now I have nothing to offer you. It was Columbus, OH that my cousin lived. The pictures of your trip are great so you'll be happy to enjoy the weather next year too. Sorry I haven't been paying attention. So many beautiful things the girls will get to see and the best part being close to Sean's family. Again, I'm sorry for mixing things up but very happy you will be based in a place that makes you happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.