We're Moving!

Not right now, but eventually! Sean and I found out this week a few of our options and let me just say we should be heading to warmer weather. Once we know something for sure, we will let you know!

It has been a while since I posted last, so I have some hodge podge of pictures to share with you today. Please enjoy.

A trip to the zoo in Alaska during winter looks like this.

Photobucket
I think the zoo is even more fun in the winter than during the summer. Isn't it pretty?

Photobucket
There were two cats out there. Autumn was pretty excited about it.

Photobucket
Talking about tigers.

Photobucket
Emelia had a pretty good view from the back pack. I know it looks cold, but it was actually quite warm that day. Could have lived without the wind, but you take what you get sometimes.

Photobucket
It is hard to believe she will be 3 soon. On the other hand, she is starting to look so grown up.

Photobucket
Not too old to hold her daddy's hand though.

Now for some silly, random pictures.

Photobucket
That is Emelia's elephant on Autumn's head. Both girls like it a lot.... you can see Emelia in the background fretting over what Autumn is going to do with her elephant.

Photobucket
Emelia wearing her baby Leggs that my friend Angie made for her. I just love baby leggs!!

Photobucket
These bad boys are my newest running shoes. They are called Vibram Five Fingers. I know some people will say those are trendy blah blah blah, but I got them to help me improve my running, not because they might be the latest "fad" in running. There is virtually no padding in those shoes, it is as close to running barefoot as you can get. If you are striking your foot on the ground incorrectly, you get instant feed back in a shoe like this. So far I've put in over 30 miles in these shoes and I have to say, I LOVE them! Along these same lines, I've committed to running 240 miles in 3 months (I have until the end of March to meet my goal) and since January first, I've lost 7.5 pounds. I have 11 more to go to meet my goal weight.

We leave in less than two weeks for my mom's and I've been busily planning Autumn's birthday party with my mom. We found this cake:

Photobucket
Dora the Explorer. We are going to be doing the party at one of those bounce places and besides my family being there, Grandma and Grandpa Jordan will be stopping by too! We are so excited to see them again.

We took Autumn and Emelia to Chuck E Cheese last week.

Photobucket
Emelia had a blast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Drama Autumn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, we are dreaming of warmer weather, looking into some housing options in a few areas DOWN SOUTH, and waiting to find out where on earth we are headed next. I'm already getting a little bit of a headache thinking about traveling across this country with a one year old, three year old and three cats, but I think we will have a great adventure!

I close with these photos of Emelia squealiah.

Sweet pea

Emelia Grace

Mee wah
The Jordan's.

Comments

OnlyYouCanTell said…
Your girls are just adorable and YAY for warmer weather although I love reading your Alaska adventures.
SarahJoy said…
I have to agree with you!! Autumn looks SO grown up! And I could just snuggle with Emelia!!

Can't wait to see you soon!!

You have to come to one of my ZUMBA classes while you are here!!
Caitlin Weaver said…
I wish we were moving somewhere warmer! Those pictures of Emelia look professional!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.