It's hot!

Today it was 75 degrees.

Photobucket
That is at least a 50 degree difference from what we are used to. The girls spent the entire day just about outside. Everytime I brought Emelia in, she crawled over to the door and cried to go back out. I'm hoping to take as much advantage of the weather as possible.

Photobucket
Emelia was having a good time being pushed around in that dump truck by her older cousin, Taylor (who by the way is only ten months old and walking for a few months), until....

Photobucket
Oh Autumn, your dad would be so proud.

Photobucket
Whoops... wrecked out.

Photobucket
Women drivers....

I promise to try and take a nice picture of Emelia tomorrow. I've actually got a ton of pictures, it is just going to take some time to go through them. Tomorrow it will be just me and the girls in the morning. Not sure what we are going to do just yet, but we plan to do some stuff around town.

I love you and miss you.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.