New Year's Eve

We had a blast this New Year. It was in the mid 30's outside, so it made the outside festivities very pleasant. We had Sean here with us too that made everything perfect. I cannot imagine my life any different.

Before I get to my NYE pictures....

Photobucket
Emelia helping Autumn take a bath. Do you see the devilish smirk on her face?

Photobucket
Then in a moments notice, she almost went in!! ha ha ha

Back to NYE. We headed down to the JC Penny parking garage to find a good parking spot, then headed to the mall for a minute while we waited for Jenny and her kids.

Photobucket
Cherish and Emelia.

Photobucket
Autumn got "dinner" and there is that smirk on Emelia's face again. What do you suppose she is up to?

Photobucket
I want some ice cream!

Photobucket
My three people.

It was brought to my attention recently that there hasn't been a lot of Roww sightings, so here we go!
Photobucket
Cats like ice cream too.

Photobucket
There were fire tossers.

Photobucket
Autumn thought that was pretty cool.

Photobucket
There were mammoth ice sculptures. I thought that was pretty cool.

Photobucket
Interplanetary ice sculptures.

Photobucket
Penguin ice sculptures.

Photobucket
There were friends to see the fire work show with us.

Photobucket
Burrito babies.

For some reason, the show did not start on time, but FINALLY!!!

Photobucket
There were fire works.

Photobucket
The noise scared Autumn. Emelia was somewhat indifferent.

Photobucket
Autumn didn't seem to mind watching the show from Jenny's car.

Photobucket
Jenny and her kiddos. I was glad she was able to go with us. Her husband is in Afghanistan and boy, do I know how lonely that can make the holidays. It was nice to have her company and Autumn and Izzy are quite the little pair.

Photobucket
Roww enjoyed the fireworks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emelia watching the show.... sort of!

After the show, we bolted for the car and took off! We made it home in short order where this was waiting for us...

Photobucket
Sean's Christmas gift- 2002 Dom Perignon.

Photobucket
Bubbles.

Photobucket
A different kind of Roww sighting.

It was a great evening and again, I'm so thankful to have Sean here with us this year. My thoughts go out to the families with loved ones overseas and I cannot wait to see what 2011 brings us!

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.