The Alaska State Fair.

Made a trip to the fair today. First stop:

Photobucket
Enough said.

As if donut holes weren't enough, we stopped to get deep fried zucchini as well. Autumn loved eating the ranch dressing for the zucchini and I'm pretty sure she ate her fair share of donut holes.

Autumn eating ranch

3 of a kind
Three of a kind. Yep, I'm the odd one out with my non blond hair.

Silly Dylan
I thought this was a cute picture of Dylan.

The big hit of the day,

Totally surrounded
The petting zoo. Autumn totally surrounded.

Pet goat
She really liked the goat.

Bunny Autumn
The bunny.

Autumn the llama
There was a baby cow in front of her mooing and it was pretty much freaking her out. Of course, when that Llama behind her jumped, my heart about hit the floor, but I grabbed Autumn up quickly and everything was fine.

Petting the piglets
The only things in there smaller than Autumn were the piglets and boy were those guys cute!

Cow pen
Sean, you know what is happening here right? And check out Dylan trying to get the latch open!

Cherish and Autumn
Hold the presses, it is a picture with me in it!

We thought the kids would nap on the way up, the way back or both.
In the car
FAIL!!

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but Cindy fed us again! We had quesadilla's and tortilla chips. It was totally awesome!

Lovin on a horse
Autumn was giving the horse some love.

Riding a horse
I wouldn't let her ride a real horse at the state fair, but it looks like she didn't mind. We figured we'd go back with you and let her ride a pony if you think she can handle it.

It was a rough night last night. Autumn had a nightmare I think (probably about her doctors appointment). She woke up at 11 pm and didn't go back to sleep until well after 1 am. I hope she sleeps much better tonight and that tomorrow goes much better than today.

I hope you aren't working too hard and that you got some sleep today. I love you.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Two days without you.

Comments

Megan said…
You take Autumn to do such fun things! Hope she gets to ride a horse! Was it a horse or a pony?

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.