Walking the dog.

It was wet, rainy and cool today. We spent the morning at the Oasis, then Cindy came over at nap time so that I could go and see the doctor. This evening we ate Corn Beef and Cabbage for dinner (which Autumn loved by the way) and now I'm getting ready to toss her in bed so I can attend to my addiction with Big Brother.

Before Autumn went to bed, she felt it necessary to take her dog for a walk.

Photobucket
At first, this walk started out like any other. Poor Buster though, he was on his side. I'm not sure he is enjoying this walk very much. Next thing I know,

Strangling the dog
She is teaching Buster a lesson for not keeping up!!!

I guess it was time for a little rest.

Geeky Autumn
That is Autumn's crayon box. She LOVES it. I guess she is partly her mother's child- you know my obsession with school supplies.

Anyway, that is our life here. We love you and miss you.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Day two.

Comments

Jen said…
We have that same dog and Alex LOVES it! He picks it up and says DOG, then pats his head (he thinks that is the sign for Dog) and then puts it in the dog crate with mama dog and her babies :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.