The last supper.

Autumn had her 18 month check up today. She was 32.5 inches tall (75th percentile), weighed 24 pounds on the dot (50th percentile) and her head was 18 inches around. The Doc said she was tall and thin! I find that hilarious considering her girth from birth to 12 months! Anyway, she did end up getting one shot, but it is her last one until she is 4 years old unless we go for the flu shot.

We spent some time with second family today. Cindy always feeds me when you are gone and I'm so glad she did. Autumn and I would have eaten hot dogs, but Cindy rescued us from that and fed us pizza and Slow Cooker Beans and Sausage. I made the cornbread, but Cindy is the one who did all the work!

Photobucket
Autumn's going to be an unruly teenager isn't she? She is only one and is already bringing her cellphone to the table!

Laughing
Having a good time.

Photobucket
At first it looks like she has an evil intent, but...

Peek A Boo
BOO!! Look at Dylan laugh. Then all the fun came to a crashing halt thanks to...

Getting in trouble
Mr Travis!!! Look at Autumn's face.

Travis tossing Autumn
Autumn loves Mr Travis even though she gets in trouble with him sometimes. She was loving on him and even brought him a book to read to her. I have to tell you, it made me cry a little bit. Autumn doesn't just love on anyone and I'm so grateful that in your absence, we have second family. I could tell that Autumn really misses you.

I love you.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

One lonely day without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.