Poolside

Amber and Robert left a sandbox between our backyard and Derek and Amanda's. After I mowed the lawn today, I saw Derek and asked him if Robert/Amber gave him that sandbox or if they left it for us. He said it was for the both of us. I asked him if it was OK for me to bring it in the yard and fill it up with water. He didn't mind.

I filled it with water from the water heater and I swear that thing took like 20 minutes to fill up! I did it while Autumn was napping. It hit 78 degrees here, getting in the sand/pool box seemed appropriate.

Photobucket
As I'm sure you already noticed, I did not do the weed eater.

Working the tongue
Autumn had a pretty good time. She was filling that lid with water and trying to dump it on me. She was working so hard at it, she felt it necessary to stick her tongue out.

Splish Splash
Splish splash this is my bath.....

WHAT!
I was calling her name trying to get her attention and finally she looked up at me and it looks like she is saying, "WHAT!"

So it has been one lonely day without you. I hope that you can come home quickly this time and that Arizona isn't too hot for you. I love you and miss you.

Your favorite wife and Airman. xoxo

I asked Autumn if she missed daddy and this is what she said:
Close Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.