Compromise.

There is a lot going on in our world. Some of it, I am not at liberty to discuss right now, some of it, I cannot wait to show you!!

Autumn has been finding little places to hide and then popping out for peek a boo. It reminds me so much of my sister, Madeline. Madeline would stow away in some strange places and sometimes wait so long in them to be discovered, that she would fall asleep. It cracks me up when Autumn does this:

Photobucket

PEEK A BOO!!!

This afternoon Dylan came over to visit with Autumn. One of their favorite toys in the yard is the car. Both of them love it. Cindy and I were inside when I heard Autumn grunting. I said to Cindy, "Autumn must be going to the bathroom." A few minutes later, we hear Dylan grunting. We go outside to see what is happening and this is what we find.

Compromise
What is a boy to do when the girl won't give up the driver seat? I suppose this was their version of a compromise!! Dylan will handle the wheel, whilst Autumn takes care of the pedals!!! Got to love these two.

As for the rest that is going on. You will find out in due time.

Comments

Megan said…
lol! What a cute picture of them! Glad to hear some exciting stuff is stirring around there! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.