The Master of Sergeants.

Congratulations are in order! Sean found out yesterday that he will be promoted to the rank of Master Sergeant! Sean was so overwhelmed with excitement upon finding out, that he forgot to tell me. I called him while at work to find out if the list had been released and he said, yes. I then asked, was his name on it and very calmly and quietly he said yes.

Master Sergeant
I told him that he now joins the rank of crusty old Master Sergeant. We are guesstimating that he will put his stripes on sometime in January. I'm so proud of Sean for making rank as quickly as he has in the Air Force. Great job Sean, but enough about you, on to our girls.

Our play date from yesterday.

ROWWWWWWWW
This is starting to turn into a joke. We are going to try and take as many random pictures of ROWWW as possible. In 20 years, we will find out just where all in the world ROWWW has been.

Beautiful beautiful girl
I love little girl shoes!!

Cat walk

Here comes Izzy
Autumn located Izzy girl!

Oh no

YAY
Autumn now excited to see Izzy.

Jenny Izzy and Isaac
There they are!

Waiting for them
Waiting for them to turn the corner. I'll say it again, Autumn is one buff little girl!

Hi Izzy
Hi Izzy.

Isaac
Isaac.

Autumn and Rowwww
Autumn running around with ROWW.

Cutie Izzy girl
Izzy girl took her shoes off. She made her way back to Jenny to get them put back on.

Funny Autumn
This photo cracks me up.

Jump
Jump.

Pirate face
Pirate face.

Sweet Izzy girl
Sweet Izzy.

Sharing
Checking out each others snacks.

Flexing
Checking for dirt on the bottom of her shoe.

Funny Face
Making silly faces.

Friends

Talking
The girls had a conversation that went like this: Izzy to Autumn, "You put the berry in your mouth." Izzy sneezed. Autumn to Izzy, "God bless you." These girls were just too cute together.

Petting
Autumn petting Izzy.

Sweet girls

Emelia and Isaac
Emelia and Isaac.

Izzy going up the tires

Watching Autumn do it
When Autumn got to the top of those tires, she turned around looked down and then be still my heart, jumped through the top tire. That tire is at least four feet off the ground. To my shock, she made it. She clipped her elbow on the side of the tire and when she reached the ground, she stood up, brushed her arm off and said, "Ouch. Hurts." Then started running around and playing again. I love it that Autumn is such a tough girl.

Swinging
Swinging.

Time for some Emelia sweetness.

Sweet girl Emelia

I DO HAVE HAIR!
She does have hair! I hardly ever see the back of my child's head, so I'm always thinking she is bald, but there it is!!!

Smiles

more smiles

Laughs
She let out a little itty bitty laugh here.

Great Emelia shot
Maybe it is just my job to think this, but I think Emelia is so cute!

Beautiful Emelia Grace
Hope you enjoyed our photos.

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.