So sick.

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling very sore. I thought it was because I ran 12+ miles over the weekend, but by lunch time I was shivering and couldn't get warm. Finally, at 3 pm I took my temperature and I was running a fever. I called Sean, he came home and I went to the hospital. I have mastitis. It is extremely painful. The doctor put me on antibiotic and pain medicine.

Sean took yesterday off, but he has to go to work today and I'm just not ready to deal with the girls today. The whole left side of my body hurts. Picking up the girls is very painful. I've been crying a lot and I miss my family. I know there are some people out there who think they have no help even though there is family within driving distance, but my closest family member is about a day away if flying. It is times like this when I really miss my mom and dad, my sisters, and Jim and Phyllis. I know anyone of them would drop whatever they were doing and give me a hand if I asked for it.

I go back to the doctor today. I am hoping that the antibiotics will kick in soon and I will get better.

I don't have a lot of pictures of Autumn and Emelia today, but I do have a few of my nieces and nephew.

Jordan
Sarah's daughter Jordan.

Jordan
Another one of Jordan.

Taylor
Devonne's daughter Taylor.

Cole
Cole.

Taylor
Taylor is so cute!

Cole
So is Cole.

Taylor
I love those bows. I'm going to send Devonne some money to pick up some of these bows for me.

Devonne and Cole
Devonne and Cole.

Devonne and Taylor
Devonne and Taylor.

Can I just take a moment and say that my baby sister, Devonne is such a beautiful person- inside and out.

On a different note, we've been doing some shopping for a new camera. I still haven't bought one yet and I'm still debating on which one to get, but while at Best Buy, Autumn thought she would take a nap:
Autumn
On the bottom of the cart! Sometimes that child just amazes me.

Hopefully the next time I post, I am back at 100 percent and not whining about missing my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.