Bring on the smiles!

Yesterday, I did Interval Training. I am hoping that will help me speed up my running. After running, we had a nice lemon baked pasta with artichoke dinner, then I ditched the children and went and got my tan on. I haven't been to the tanning salon since finding out I was pregnant with Emelia. I only did ten minutes in the tanning bed, but I'm a wee bit sunburned today.

On my way home from the tanning salon, we had an earthquake. Sean said it felt like a car hit the house. I was driving in my car and didn't feel anything.

I took the girls to the park yesterday and we are headed back there today with Jenny, Izzy and Isaac. Jenny's husband just deployed to Afghanistan and we are hoping to cheer them up and get their mind off of it for a little bit. Anyway, on to the pictures!

Baby smiles
Boy, that sure is rewarding after 9 months of uncomfortableness. Emelia will smile at you now when you talk to her. I just LOVE it! Makes your heart soar.

Half smile
A half smile.

When we left the house for the park, it was sunny skies, when we got to the park:
Blue sky
There were blue skies, but directly over us:

Over my shoulder
Clouds!! I felt like that peanuts character who always has a rain cloud over his head. Nonetheless, it was still in the 60's, so nice and warm!

Prim and proper
Autumn looking prim and proper on the swing. Has her little legs crossed like a lady should!

You talkin to me?
While Autumn was swinging, Emelia was hanging out. This photo cracks me up!

Having a blast
Autumn has such a great time on the swings.

Help me out
Autumn started screaming, "HELP ME OUT!" in her most Southern accent.

Escape
She didn't need my help though, she managed all by herself.

Chilled out
Sleeping away.

Silly girl
Autumn is cutting four teeth right now!

Cutie patootie
She is such a sweet heart sometimes.

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.