A Random Roww Sighting.

Random Roww
This just cracks me up. I wonder how long Autumn will tote Roww around? Will she be in her 20's and still carrying her kitty cat? I hope to take Roww on some space A trips with us this winter. Then I have to ask myself, will that dingy cat make it much longer? She is beginning to really fall apart.

Autumn was so upset when you left this morning. I cannot describe to you how deeply it hurts my heart to see you leave. Not just because I'm sad for myself, but mainly because I am sad for our girls. Emelia doesn't know what is going on just yet, but Autumn on the other hand is getting a clue. She cried for you to come back in the car.

I'm not exactly sure what we are going to do today. I've rented some movies, there will be popcorn and most importantly, there will be snuggling. I'll be reassuring Autumn that you are coming home soon. I love you and miss you already.

Now for the rest of the photos:
Autumn, treats and Roww

Falling asleep
Not exactly an ideal spot to fall asleep, but because both girls knocked out at the same time,

Emelia
I couldn't complain. (PS- I really need a new camera for indoor shots, this camera is just not doing it for me when the lighting isn't very good).

Too big
Until you return home, we will be dreaming of you.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.