Camping at Skilak.

Before I get to our camping pictures, aren't these shoes cute?

Baby Feet

Jelly shoes

Smiles
That smile just melts my heart!

On to the camping, little commentary!

Autumn and Sean

Autumn

Cherish and Emelia

Setting up camp
Setting up camp.

The creek
The creek running right next to our campsite! What a blessing. The white noise sort of helped the kids fall asleep, but I wasn't hearing "bear" like noises all night long thanks to that water running.

Emelia

Humphhhhh
Humphffff. Autumn just started doing this.

Jump!
JUMP!

Climbing

Climbing on the Jeep
Seriously?

Toughest girl in the whole damn town
The buffest girl in the whole dang town.

Good boys
Good boys.

Knife
Sean's knife.

Brushing your hair with graham cracker
You know, sometimes you have to brush your hair with a graham cracker.

Blue eyes

Emelia and ROWW

Autumn ROWWW Emelia
Can I just say that I LOVE this photo.

Are you serious?
I don't think so!

Telling her secrets

Petting

Fail
I was trying to get a photo of Sean and Autumn, but Autumn jumped up and Sean thought ROWWW went over the bridge!

Sean Autumn and ROWW

Autumn and ROWWW

Emelia

Kerplunk

Sean Emelia

Der Ride

Sean Der Ride

Autumn talking to Emelia
Talking

The view
The view!

Autumn driving
Autumn "driving" the Jeep.

Scared of Autumn's driving
I totally agree Emelia!

Even though Autumn is a total savage, when it comes to eating, she gets very upset if she doesn't have silverware or dishes. We found a "plate," but Autumn totally came up with the fork on her own!
Makeshift fork

Autumn's dinner table
Savage except when time to eat, she means business!

Emelia chilling by the fire
Emelia chilling by the fire.

Emelia in the tent
Emelia in the tent. This is what it looks like inside the tent. Last night at 930 pm when we were trying to go to sleep, it was at least this bright in there. Autumn wouldn't stop talking to us and it took over an hour and half to fall asleep! Everybody was reasonably warm and Emelia did great. Now we know we are ready for a longer trip, like two days instead of one!!!

Crazy hair
Crazy hair.

icious
Marshmallows are "icious" (aka delicious).

The morning after
Here I am the morning after- I know I look tired, but this is the look I sport these days.

Bump on a log

Cutie Autumn

Powdered doughnut breakfast
Powdered doughnut breakfast.

Sean and Autumn breakfast

You better not take my doughnut
Don't you even think about taking my doughnut!

More crazy hair

ROWWW

Tossing a cat

Dancing with a cat
It amazes me how one second Autumn could be tossing her ROWWW in the air and the next moment, she is dancing with her!

Until next time:
serene


Family shot
The Jordan's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.