Summer fun.

In Alaska, you just never can predict the weather. If you look at a forecast, it will show rain (or snow if winter) every day for the next ten days. To my surprise, the sun showed itself today and we decided to get out in it and check out the flowers.

Anchorage prides itself on its flowers:

Downtown flowers

Bright colors
Autumn's always running away from the camera these days.

Emeliwah
I guess poor little Emelia has no choice in the matter.

Sean Autumn and Emelia

Checking out the flowers
Someone please get me out of here.

Thank you lady with your underpants hanging out
Dear lady in the background, please pull up your pants, you are distracting me from my precious, cute child and you ruined my picture!

Fail
I'm sensing a theme here with Autumn!

Sean and squealiah
Sean and Squealiah.

Grandma and Grandpa Jordan have clearly been working on their flower garden!
Grandma and Grandpa Jordan's flowers
We are so excited that we will get to see them soon.

Welcome to the gun show
Welcome to the gun show! Autumn gets those awesome muscles from me- the toughest girl in Alaska!

Sweet Autumn bottom
Sometimes, she looks so sweet!

Getting ready for nap time
Just before nap time.

Emelia
Squealiah.

Sweet Autumn
Just because I love this photo!

The Jordan's.

Comments

So cute! All of them, but the last is PERFECT! you need to frame it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.