Why Hello Cupcake.

I'm still recovering from mastitis. One way to help speed along the recovery:

Cupcake
Making cupcakes!

Outside
Not just one kind though.

I enlisted the help of my little assistant.

Sifting flour
Have I mentioned that Autumn LOVES to cook? Here she is sifting flour.

Pouring eggs
Pouring in the eggs.

Hands
Showing me she got flour on her hands.

Watching the batter
Autumn knows how to start the food processor. Here she is just watching to make sure our batter doesn't get over mixed.

Daisies
Now Autumn likes flowers too.

Favortie flower

Cupcake
I thought they turned out cute.

Flower power
Speaking of flowers....

Tomato
My tomato plant is doing quite well this year. We will see if that guy turns red or not.

Strawberry
Our strawberries are coming in strong. They are a little oddly shaped, but they taste delicious.

Bowl of berries
Autumn likes to pick them and she often doesn't wait for me to get them in the house to clean them.

Autumn
I don't wanna wait....

Picking the berries
Autumn plotting on how she is going to get those strawberries.

Stealing the berries
She decided on the pick them up and run method.

Little old soul
My little old lady Emelia. I just love this outfit Cindy sent me.

Miss Emelia
Cute little girl clothes and cute little girl shoes!

Miss Autumn
Autumn, you are way too gigantic for that thing anymore.

Squealiah

Autumn on her bike

Autumn and E

Water

Kick
KICK!

Savage
"Throw it!"

Sweet girl
Looking for her thumb.

Emelia

Changing a diaper
Autumn changing Emelia's diaper. I know, scary thought.

FLower

Pushup
Autumn doing push ups. Yeah that is right, besides making our 2 year old be a responsible tax paying citizen, we also make her concern herself with physical fitness.

Crazy
Wild Autumn!

Miss E James
Smiley Emelia.

Holding hands
Autumn holding Emelia's hand.

I had my 6 week postpartum check. Everything is fine and I am now childproof!! Just need to recover from the mastitis. So the next time you are feeling sick or blue, think cupcakes!! Until next time, we will be holding on!

Sisters
My sweet girls.

The Jordan's.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love love love Autumn's little orange dress! So cute! I can't believe how well your plants are doing too. That's so great! I wish we had a nice pretty yard like that to play in!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.