Autumn's Christmas Dress

We took the grandchildren to Olan Mills for a photography session. Can we say FAIL? Autumn cried the ENTIRE time. Lets not even talk about what happened when she saw Santa Claus at the mall. She cried and her whole body started shaking with fear. I almost cried it was so sad. Anyway, once we got home, I took some of my own photos.

Knock knock
Knock, knock.

Cute as a button
Is any one going to let me in?

Autumn's christmas dress.
I think this one might be my favorite. Those are the shoes that she loves and cries if you take them off.

Standing pretty
Tinker Bell purse.

Oh!
She peeked around the corner and then shouted, "Oh!"

Going down
Taking it one step at a time.

Taking a step
So dainty.

Photobucket
Daddy's little girl.

I miss you. Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count: 27 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.