It's interesting.

Autumn fixed her plate this evening. I thought it would be interesting, so I stood by and watched.

Autumn fixed her own plate
Let me break it down for you. Those are chex, monkey's from her barrel of monkeys and a key.

What should I eat?
what to eat
Thank goodness, she picked the Chex.

After "dinner," Autumn did some light reading.
Reading
I'm telling you, she was really reading! :-)

We really had corn beef and cabbage for dinner, one of my stand by meals when you are gone. I had a really rough night last night, I was just sad about you being gone, but I let it all out and I feel much better today. I am hoping to hear from you soon. Safe travels! Autumn didn't throw up anymore yesterday, so I'm guessing she just had an upset stomach.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count: Day 11

Comments

Megan said…
Ha!That's so cute! Glad to hear Autumn's upset stomach lasted only one night.

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.