A snow date.

I was so happy when I woke up this morning to discover that it didn't snow again, just a dusting!! :-) Autumn came out with me to shovel the dusting off- it only took about 15 minutes. I thought she looked ridiculous, so I took a picture of her.

Silly suit
She will not keep her gloves on. It is making me crazy! Her fingers get crazy red. I'm about to resort to Dad style tactics and duct tape her gloves on!!

Cindy came over around nap time so that I could go to my doctors appointment. The Doctor (same one you and I saw a few weeks ago) took the measuring tape out to measure my belly and then said, this isn't going to work, you are too small. Talk about making a pregnant lady smile! We listened to the heart beat, it was 156 beats per minute. I felt a peace settle over me. I don't know why I don't listen to you, you told me everything would be fine and it was. I feel so much better now. Samuel James is doing great.

After my appointment, I came home and Dylan woke up first. He let himself into Autumn's room and let out this giant HI, when he saw Autumn. It was so cute! We got the kids in their snow gear and headed outside.

Playing
At first everything was going OK, but then....

Blue eyes
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

unhappy
Autumn because extremely upset. She didn't want the snow to touch her, her boots, her toys, her hands. Uhm hello? We live in Alaska, there is going to be snow until May. Sean, I hope she gets over this stat!

I stopped torturing Autumn, came inside, made dinner. At some point Dylan got in trouble (I think he pinched Autumn or something ), so Cindy put him in time out.

Time out.
Autumn couldn't let BFF do time out all by himself. It was so cute!

I love you and miss you. Wish you were here.

The Count: Day 09

Comments

Megan said…
Whoa. I've been gone too long-- I missed the part about you being pregnant! Congratulations!! How exciting!
How far along are you? Samuel James- you're having a boy?
And lol to the part "...we live in Alaska. There will be snow till May..." poor Autumn. I hope she warms up to wearing gloves and to playing in snow. I'm sure she will.
I often ask Aly what she would do if we lived somewhere cold because she tears off her socks, peels off her shoes, and scream when I try to put anything but a shirt on her. It's ridiculous!
cherishjord said…
I'm very near 13 weeks pregnant. I have no idea, really, what the sex of the baby is, but Sean took some test (with a pencil, needle and thread) in high school that assures him we are having a boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.