It's warm.

The high today was 65. We are hot!! It feels nice though, I cannot complain. Autumn took straight to my dad and is still a bit stand offish towards my mom. It is kind of humorous.

We haven't done much today, just trying to recover from our flight. I hope tomorrow we can get out and stretch our legs a bit.

Your mom and dad have been calling for your address. Do you have/know one yet? If so, please email it to me soon. I love you and miss you.

I've been meaning to tell you about this. One night Mr Travis and Autumn had a little too much milk to drink and Autumn came out with this:
Spidey
Did you see it? Here is a close up.

Tattoo
A spiderman tattoo. You know how Autumn freaks out about stuff on her hand? Well on her arm is no exception. She started to cry about it on there, so Mr Travis fixed it by covering it up with her sleeve. Problem solved! SO after about a week, several baths with scrubbing, that thing is still on there. Hope we can get it off before Christmas pictures on Saturday. Her dress is short sleeved!!!

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count: 22 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.