It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Maybe not outside (which is totally weird considering we live in Alaska), but it certainly looks like Christmas in the house!

Photobucket
I've put the lights on the tree, but Autumn and I are waiting until we can meet you on the webcam to put the decorations on. It is part of our family tradition to decorate the tree as a family.

I have some photos from yesterday to show you.
Photobucket
Going up at the Arctic Playgroundz.

Photobucket
Not sure if sucking her cheeks in like that help her get up the ladder or not, but you know she made it to the top.

Photobucket
Sliding down.

Photobucket
There is a photo of me!!!!

I think tomorrow I will hang the outside lights. I'm going to bed now. I'm exhausted. I love you and miss you terribly. Closing with this photo of Autumn:

Photobucket
I don't want to go to bed, or get my picture taken mom!

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The count: day 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.