Having fun.

It has been rainy here. If I had brought Autumn's rain boots or even her snow boots, I'd take her out in it. Rain doesn't bother her and she has been dying to go outside. Instead, we went to Chic Fil A (one of my favorite places). Unfortunately, Autumn didn't hardly eat anything, but she did have fun.

Won't let go
My mom got Autumn a Tinker Bell purse and she LOVES it. She won't let it go. Heaven forbid another child try to touch it, or even look at it, she will whack them upside the head with it and it is a tin!!

Tink Purse
She loves going down the slide.

Photobucket
Sorry they are a little blurry, but can you tell she is having a great time with her cousins.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and even though I'm with my family, I still miss you. I get teary eyed thinking about you being without any family on Thanksgiving and probably without turkey.

We are going to be preparing/eating dinner at Devonne's while my mom is at work. Neither Devonne, Sarah or myself have EVER cooked a turkey. Kind of scary!

Your mom sent me some wonderful birthday presents today- that I was forced to share with Kaitlyn and Autumn. Thank you Phyllis!

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count: 24 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.