A way to smile.

When I have been feeling especially down about you leaving, there is a particular photo I bring up and look at and it instantly brings a smile to my face. It isn't a photo I've shared before, but I will put it in at the end. I know it will make you smile too.

My mom asked me to upload some photos for her today and browsing through all the things we did this summer made me so sad and happy at the same time. Women truly are completely made up of contradictions. We did a lot of stuff this summer and we got some great photos and videos.

It is snowing like crazy. I'm dreading all the shoveling that is coming. We are under a winter weather advisory. Not sure how much snow we are supposed to get, but it is coming down at a pretty good clip right now.

Woke up to throw up all over Autumn's room this morning. She hasn't thrown up since, her appetite hasn't changed, she has no fever. I am crossing my fingers that it was just an upset stomach.

Photobucket
Hope this brings a smile to your face too!

I miss you Sean James.

Your Favorite wife and airman. xoxo

The Count: 10 lonely days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.