Dizzy spells.

I am going to make an appointment tomorrow. I have been extremely dizzy all day. I'm not really sure what is going on with me, but I'm slightly concerned it might be my blood pressure or possibly even my ears (they've been bothering me a little bit). I guess it could be my salt as well (I know in the past when you have left the doctors all knew you were gone because of my diet- and I don't cook with salt quite as much as you do). Long story short, I'm dizzy, sitting down, standing up, even laying down.

Cindy brought me some milk and soup today. Soup because I'm having an extremely difficult time eating. I tried to stay awake and wait for her, but I guess the commissary was crazy (payday before Thanksgiving!) and I fell asleep. Never heard her come in or anything, when I went downstairs there was milk in the fridge and soup on the counter. I was so grateful.

Autumn has been super sweet today. She has been loving on me and letting me just lay around (for the most part). She did bonk me over the head with her magnadoodle when she wanted more milk and a new diaper. Anyway, I don't think it is anything very serious, but I'd like to be on the safe side and just have the doctor check my blood pressure and look in my ears. I will let you know how it goes.

I love you and promise to take some photos for you tomorrow.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count: 14 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.