We are both tuckered out.

Autumn and I had such a long day! I went this morning and got things straightened out with Space A. I don't even want to tell you what they did to make my letter correct because I don't want to go to jail for it, but looks like Autumn and I should be able to fly out sometime next week.

After the Space A stuff, I bought Autumn's Christmas dress. It is so cute! I cannot wait to see her in it. We had to get new dress shoes and when Autumn tried them on, she loved them so much that she had a complete cow when I took them off so we could pay for them. I mean the child was just completely devastated!

After nap time, we made our way to visit Dylan and boy was he grumpy! Not going to lie, I considered packing Autumn up and coming back home, but as soon as Cindy's dad got there (papa) Dylan cheered right on up and acted just like his normal happy self the rest of the evening. Autumn and Dylan are getting much more aggressive with each other and Cindy and I are really having to keep an eye on it. It is equally aggressive on both sides, just as often as Autumn pushes Dylan for no good reason, Dylan pinches or pulls Autumn's hair. I resorted to putting Autumn in time out because I had enough of her putting her hands on him. I don't think she did it again after that, but good grief, I hope this is just a short lived phase.

Autumn loves dad
Autumn loves dad.

me too
Me too.

Before I show you the pictures of Autumn climbing the stairs for bed, I wanted to tell you this: Autumn has added the following words to her vocabulary since you left.

Excuse me, sorry, Love you, Ready Set Go, If you say one, she will say two three, coloring, jump, mine, I know, I do, help me, damn (can we just breeze over that one), bam, and Thank you. Some of the words are not all that clear, some are clear as day.

going to bed
Getting ready to head up to bed.

climbing the stairs
The final evening walk. She is such a good child. She climbed the stairs, got in her bed, said night, night, then waved and said bye. I just love her so much!

I forgot to add that on our way home from Cindy's, it was 1 below zero. The low tonight is 5 below. It is cold!!!! The high tomorrow is 20 above, so that should feel pretty nice after below zero temperatures. Also, Autumn is still totally freaked out by the snow. She was very upset that the Beep Beep (Jeep) was covered with it!

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
12 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.