Going back to Cali.

Autumn and I made it to Travis Air Force Base (San Fransisco/Fairfield area) this evening. We were only in the air for about 4.5 hours, but I feel like it was all day. We did not get the luxury that my friend Gloria did with wide open spaces on our C17. There were very large vehicle(s) and other cargo- no stretch out room for us. We did however make it to California for $4.25 (the cost of our meal). We are dehydrated (they only gave us one bottle of water) and tired, so going to bed shortly. I'm told we have a good chance of making the Charleston flight tomorrow. I love you and hope all is well in the Stan.

C17 to Cali
I know I look terrible, but what can I say!

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

The Count: 20 Days without you.

PS It is freaking hot here. 50 degrees, we were stripping off clothes (by we, I mean everyone on our plane from Alaska!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.