Feels like I'm losing my mind.

I know it was at some point this week that you called, but I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I am constantly checking my email and the phones to make sure I haven't missed something from you. I'm going to have to take a step back from the computer for a few weeks. I cannot tell you the amount of disappointment I feel when I see a new message in my inbox only to discover it isn't from you! I just cannot stand it anymore!!!!! SO, enough of that. On to bigger and better things.

Autumn and I went to the scary diamond center mall. Yes, I was packing! I wanted to go to The Perfect Cup for soup and salad and I'm glad we did. It was a nice lunch.

ridiculous run
Forgive the blurriness of this photo, but does that form remind you of someone we know? Speaking of Aunt Julie, she is in the "upper" 48 now with your mom and dad. She'll be there a couple of days before heading to Disney World! I'm so jealous!

yak behind
Not sure what was so interesting about that end of the animal....

sitting
So that hat Autumn is wearing is "new". Mrs Cindy gave it to her. Autumn really seems to like it. Who could blame her? It is Patagonia.

So, it looks like I might possibly be heading out of here in the next few days, but honestly, I'm not holding my breath. Just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. I love you and miss you and hope to hear from you soon (email or a phone call would be great!).

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

autumn
Beautiful Girl.

The Count: 17 Days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.