The best worst day ever!

My morning sickness is back with a vengeance. I feel like I cannot even eat, which only compounds the problem really. I had stopped taking my medication the doctor gave me, but I'm going to take it this evening and hopefully feel better tomorrow.

Autumn looked so cute today. She is wearing a cute skirt outfit with her brand new dress shoes that she totally loves. They have a small heel on them and Autumn loves the little clack they make when she walks. She won't even take them off. I suck though, I didn't get a photo of her in her outfit. I'm sorry.

Sean called this evening and Autumn talked to him and told him Hi about 400 times, then said "Love you"!! It was such a beautiful moment. It is the first time she has said that to Sean and it was so darn cute. I'd love to know what Sean thought about it, but we had to get off the phone shortly after.

Thank you for calling, despite how awful I have felt all day, I am going to bed with a smile on my face this evening thanks to you! Aren't you the best husband in the world, making his wife's day all the way from Afghanistan. I love you!!

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

The count: 13 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.