Not goodbye, but see you later.

We took Sean to work this afternoon. He will be making his way overseas. Sometimes I surprise myself. I did pretty good. I got a little teary eyed, but I held it together quite well. Once Sean started moving his giant bags (one even looks like a body bag) outside, Autumn started to get upset, so we decided we should not say goodbye, but see you later. Sean kissed, hugged and loved on Autumn- I heard him ask her to be nice to the cats. Not sure what other fatherly advice he may have given her, I guess that is between them and she isn't saying! Before we left though, Sean let Autumn check out his M4.

M4 Autumn
Autumn thinks it is good to go.

Sean, you know I will pray for you everyday. Autumn and I will both miss you. Please do not worry about us. I am strong, Autumn is strong. You know the saying, "The strong shall stand,the weak will fall by the wayside." I am standing, Autumn is standing, we know you are too. I love you and cannot wait to have you back in my arms again.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.